How do I revoke a Power of Attorney that I granted?

  • Give written notice to the attorney.
  • Destroy the original and all copies.
  • Given notice to your bank and investment companies of the revocation.

If the Power of Attorney gave your attorney the power to deal with your land, you should also file a Notice of Revocation with the Land Title Office.

If you need to grant or revoke a Power of Attorney, we can help.  Contact us.